How Should Your Home’s Siding Size Up?
You might be wasting energy with old siding in Lansing, MI
Your siding is vital to the energy efficiency of your home. If your siding is old, damaged or otherwise needs to be replaced, your energy bills could skyrocket as hot or cool air seeps right out of your walls.
Is it time to replace your siding?
Here are some signs that you might need to replace or repair your siding in Lansing and Holt, MI:
- Your energy bills have spiked considerably.
- Boards are warped or rotting.
- You have to repaint more than once every five or six years.
- You find mold, fungus or mildew.
- There’s noticeable fading or discoloration.
- Some of your siding has dry rot.
- You’ve found bubbles and holes in your siding.
If you’ve noticed any of these tell-tale symptoms, call Simon Roofing Siding & Windows today. We install quality siding in a variety of colors and styles, and we offer a lifetime warranty on new siding.